The homeowner wanted to update their home in Grantville, PA by adding a new 4-seasons room on the south side where their deck stood. It was a privilege for us to help them turn their home into a stunning woodland showpiece!
- New addition on south side of house where deck was located
- New roof on main house (Certainteed Landmark Pro architectural shingles in Max Definition Burnt Sienna)
- New standing seam metal roof on addition (Drexel Metals in Mansard Brown)
- New Integrity by Marvin fiberglass windows in addition and on south-side gable
- New siding (LP Smartside Diamond-Kote stained finish in Mahogany)
- New decking and railing on east-side deck (Azek PVC decking in Teakwood and Azek railing in Kona)