The existing deck on the back of this house baked in the afternoon sun. The homeowners were looking to convert it into a screened porch they could enjoy. They also wanted the new porch to blend-in well and look like it had always been part of the house. We were able to accomplish that and create the “country” feel they wanted by using new board and batten siding on the interior along with a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams.
- Examine existing foundation to confirm that it would support new structure
- Build new screened porch using “Screeneze” system for screening installation
- Install new siding and roofing to match the house as closely as possible
- New Azek decking in Brownstone
- New interior board and batten siding (Certainteed in Desert Tan)
- New maintenance-free Azek post wraps and Boral trim
- New Larson screen door