How Much Do Gutter Guards Cost?
In today’s blog, we’re breaking down realistic gutter guard costs — and sharing some of the advantages of our gutter protection systems. As you probably already know, cleaning gutters may very well be one of the worst home chores. It’s time-consuming, dirty, and needs to be done at least once a year. Beyond that it’s exceptionally dangerous! So why are you still cleaning your gutters yourself?
Your answer to that may involve one or more of the following:
- You think gutter guards cost too much.
- The cheap box-store or hardware store gutter guards that you tried yourself didn’t work very well.
- Or maybe even the “not so cheap” guards you paid to have installed didn’t work or aren’t working too well.
- You think gutter guards are unattractive.
- You have a sense of invincibility and aren’t worried about the danger. Each year, there are more than 164,000 emergency room-treated injuries and 300 deaths in the U.S. that are caused by falls from ladders. Most ladder deaths are from falls of 10 feet or less (source W.H.O.).
Whatever the reason, we’d like to challenge your thinking and present you with a gutter guard option that makes a lot of sense; an option that really works, that you will barely notice, and that won’t break your budget. And you can test your sense of invincibility somewhere other than on a ladder.
At Eby Exteriors, we’re a Lancaster, PA home improvement company that works to make your home more beautiful, more energy-efficient, and easier to own. Keep reading to learn more or simply reach out and talk to our knowledgeable experts today!
Gutter Guard Price Per Foot & For Installation
At Eby Exteriors, quality materials and brands are at the forefront of every project that bears our name. Gutter protection is no exception. All of our gutter guard price per foot estimates include installation from our teams factored in. Remember that these prices are just averages and your home’s gutter guard installation price may differ — the only way to get an exact quote is to schedule a consultation.
Our gutter guard installation price is approximately $10 per lineal foot. That is for 5” K-style gutters, which is by far the most common style of gutter in our region. 6” K-style gutters, as well as half-round style gutters will cost more. If the gutters need crucial repair, prep work before installation, or if accessing the gutters proves unusually difficult, the price may be higher. However, for the typical suburban home, this is very close to the turnkey price from start-to-finish.
Since the average house has about 150 feet to 200 feet of gutters, an average gutter guard installation costs between $1,500 to $2,000. This gutter guard price per foot amount ensures that your house is fully protected and that you have cleaned your last gutter. In fact, our installations are backed by a 20-year clog-free guarantee!
Have more questions about gutter protection?
Advantages of Working with Eby Exteriors
While we try to keep our gutter guard installation price competitive, we never sacrifice quality on our high-quality materials and our skilled installation. These are a few of the other advantages that come with gutter protection from Eby Exteriors:
- We Have the Style Options — Some gutter systems are big, bulky and downright unsightly. That’s not the case with us — our units are sleek and unobtrusive! You may not even be able to notice that they’re there.
- Carefully Prepare Your Gutter — Before installing the guard, our team will unclog and clean your entire system to ensure it’s in pristine shape. We’ll even inspect and clean any underground drains you may have (extra charges will apply).
- Won’t Damage Your Roof — Some gutter protection models attach under the edge of your roof, which can cause your roof to leak and void your roof wind warranty. As an experienced roofer, we’d never do something to put your roof in jeopardy! Our units fit directly over the gutter, attaching directly to the gutter and to the face board, leaving the roof untouched.
- 20-Year Clog-Free Guarantee — When we say you’ve cleaned your last gutter, we mean it. Our units will more than pay you back for the upfront gutter guard cost with decades of quality service — we guarantee it. Simply put — OUR PRODUCT WORKS!
- Keeps Your House in Better Shape — If you ever neglect cleaning your gutters, it can lead to serious trouble with overflowing water that can cause extensive damage to your home’s exterior and foundation, not to mention washed out landscaping and flower beds. That’s why this installation is more than just a labor-saving upgrade, it’s also a way to protect your home.
Have clogged downspouts? You need to read this blog.
Get a Gutter Guard Cost Quote Today
Now you have a good idea of a gutter guards cost so you can start planning and budgeting for the project. For the average home we see, the gutter guard price per foot is around ten dollars, which is more than worth it for all the convenience and safety it provides — all backed by a 20-year clog-free guarantee.
Contact us today to get your gutter guard installation price quote!