What does a Sunroom Addition Cost in 2023?
In a market that is always changing, it can feel nearly impossible to research how much a sunroom addition costs. In 2023, you can expect that average sunroom cost to be anywhere between $40,000-$100,000 in PA and surrounding areas. But what makes up that budget, and how do you get started?
In today’s blog, our local sunroom installation experts cover everything you need to know about the cost to add a sunroom, including:
- How much does a sunroom cost?
- What affects the average cost of a sunroom?
- How long does a typical sunroom installation take?
- Who to trust when getting a quote on sunroom addition costs?
Keep reading to learn all that and more – from your local home improvement contractors, Eby Exteriors!
How Much Does a Sunroom Cost?
Building a sunroom is a complex project that carries dozens of unbeatable benefits like more entertaining space, additional square footage, and of course, extra natural light. With an average sunroom addition cost of between $40-$100k, many homeowners find this investment to be well worth it!
When figuring out how much it costs to add a sunroom, keep in mind these prices may fluctuate depending on where you’re located, as well as a number of other factors which we’ll cover later. Some contractors, like Eby Exteriors, even offer financing options to make your sunroom installation cost all the more affordable.
What Affects the Average Sunroom Cost?
With the average sunroom cost being such a wide range, you may be wondering what factors affect the final cost to add a sunroom to your house…
As you may imagine, there are a number of things that can impact how much a sunroom costs – but the 7 main things that influence it are:
- The contractor you work with
- The size of your sunroom
- The materials you choose
- The complexity of the design (roof angles, room style, etc.)
- If you want a patio or deck built with the addition
- If there is an existing foundation or if you need a new one
- If you want heating and cooling included
If you’re looking to keep your sunroom cost down, there are effective ways to do so! However, know that certain areas of your design should NOT be overlooked if you want a functional, comfortable and beautiful space for years to come.Important Sunroom Features:
- Windows: Skimping on windows in your sunroom is like skimping on icing on your cake – NOBODY wants that! Eby Exteriors always recommends Marvin windows when investing in a durable, long lasting option.
- Size: One thing we never hear from our customers is that they wish they made their sunroom smaller, but something we do hear often is that they wish it was bigger! Cutting back on the size of your sunroom is a logical way to keep your sunroom installation cost lower but be cautious as you may end up regretting it in the future.
- Interior Finishes: The final thing that impacts the average sunroom addition cost is the interior finishes and features chosen to complete the project. Because this is totally an aesthetic left up to the homeowner, you can spend as much, or as little, as you’re comfortable with here!
Curious what a sunroom addition costs for YOUR home? Get a free estimate and consultation when you contact Eby Exteriors now.
Top Sunroom Installations from Our Designer
What does a dream sunroom design look like to you? Maybe it’s a large, elaborate conservatory space or maybe it’s a casual and cozy area for spending time with the family. No matter what your personal style is, our custom sunroom installation and design team can help bring your vision to life! We are experts in not only helping you determine how much your sunroom addition costs, but how to execute it affordably and on-schedule. See below for a collection of real projects we’ve had the pleasure of completing and contact us for a free-estimate of the cost to add a sunroom!
Discover the Cost to Add a Sunroom with Eby Exteriors!
As a local home exterior renovation specialist, Eby Exteriors has over 25 years of experience helping homeowners bring their sunroom dreams to life. Our sunroom designs are crafted with top-quality materials tailored to your needs and preferences.
If you’re interested in knowing the cost to add a sunroom to your home, we encourage you to reach out to our team by phone or contact form. We’d love to have a conversation with you to hear about your ideas, budget, and expectations! It’s completely free of charge and obligation to chat with Eby Exteriors about how much a sunroom costs – so what are you waiting for? Don’t spend another day without the joyous, relaxing experience of a warming sunroom in your home. Contact us now to get started!